Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
A-Sha Dry Noodle
Copyright © 2014-2015 A-Sha Dry Noodle. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014-2015 A-Sha Dry Noodle. All rights reserved.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. A-Sha Dry Noodle and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if A-Sha Dry Noodle believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of A-Sha Dry Noodle and its subsidiaries.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ashadrynoodle.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). A-Sha Dry Noodle reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
In general, A-Sha Dry Noodle DOES NOT PROVIDE a return policy. Products are free of damage and breakage when your order is shipped from our warehouses. Although A-Sha Dry Noodle packages all prodcuts very carefully, however, damages may occur in transit or products may not reach their final destination. Please contact us immediately if you receive a damaged product, or if you have not received your order. Make sure to save all contents of packaging so that we may investigate your shipping order. Allow up to two business weeks to complete the investigation and a decision is rendered. Shipping charges on the original order will be refunded or a credit given only if the merchandise is damaged in transit or was shipped in error on a transaction by transaction basis.