Original Flavor is just what it says... the original flavor!
- Nutritious alternative to instant noodle soup
- Made with wholesome wheat and natural flavor for quality you can taste
- Free of MSG, and other unhealthy preservatives
- Made with naturally sourced ingredients and air dried to seal in freshness, flavor, and nutrients
- Authentic, delicious, and satisfying meal or snack
Asha Foods presents healthy ramen noodles that will make you fall in love at first bite. Fresh, hot, flavorful, and aromatic. Slightly chewy noodles with a delightful hint of Asian flavor. A tasty, satisfying and easy-to-prepare dish satisfying for lunch, dinner, or a late-night snack. With our savory noodles in a variety of flavors, you can enjoy authentic Taiwanese ramen noodles at home anytime you wish.
You might be wondering, are ramen noodles healthy? Well, most instant noodle soups aren’t. Packaged noodles that are simple and healthy are difficult to find. Most instant ramen noodles are laced with mysterious, sodium-packed powder full of MSG and other unhealthy preservatives.
But, ramen noodles don’t have to be harmful to your health. Our Noodle is an alternative instant noodle that is actually nutritious so you can enjoy mouthwatering ramen noodles as often as you want. And it’s tastier than the unhealthy, artificially flavored varieties.
Asha Noodles aren't typical ramen noodles, though just as easy to prepare. We are the healthiest instant ramen noodles you’ve ever tasted made with fresh, wholesome ingredients naturally sourced and authentically prepared. Healthy food can be simple, and our ramen noodle ingredients are testament to that.
Ground wholesome wheat, Asha Dry ramen noodles are air-dried to preserve freshness and great taste, unlike other instant noodles that are fried and freeze-dried to a cardboard like texture. Fiber-rich and low in carbohydrates and calories, our ramen noodles are totally free of harmful preservatives. With natural flavoring in all our sauces, you can even create delicious ramen noodle recipes to boost your ramen noodle soup experience.
And preparation doesn’t get any easier than this. Simply add Noodles to boiling water for three to five minutes until noodles are slightly soft and flexible. Add natural, preservative-free flavor sauce and savor piping hot, healthy ramen noodles for your next meal.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water.
- Drain the noodles from the boiling water after 4 minutes.
- Put the cooked noodles in the bowl and add the sauce package to the noodle.
- Mix the noodle and sauce together and enjoy the delicious noodle.
NOTE: Because Asha Dry Noodle is free of MSG and preservatives, and not fried, similar to handmade noodles, it does require boiling.